Saturday 17 April 2010

Work Experience Sumners

I've just finished some work experience at Sumners in Manchester one of the biggest post production companys outside of London. Can't believe how much I've picked up in the last few weeks on Photoshop and Illustrator, it was really helpful. Also started to work a little on After Effects, which is good for my project that is in in a few weeks time. Really loved working with the graphics team and the cake trolley lol!

I was helping them work on a Rock Fantasy project that they are working on and should be on the television by July I think. Wow it was an amazing opportunity and I want to go back already. They were creating animations to go with interviews with all these big rock stars and I was helping them with the illustrations before they started animating in After Effects.

Will have to look out for the programme in the next few months. I might even be on the title sequence as part of an animation haha I'll be the bass guitar woman lol! We shall wait and see xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment