Thursday 3 December 2009

Facebook Group RMRoche Design & The Adventurous Little Fairy

I have recently set up a facebook group on my profile to promote my blog and also my website. By doing this I hope to get more and more people to check out my online presence. Here is an image of one of my ideas for my brand identity. I think I need to work more on it and perhaps make it purely typographic for my brand name.



I like the idea of using my name within my brand RMRoche, as it makes it more personal and also more identifiable for the audience. I think that the paints and other drawing implements within the image above also shows diversity in my particular design style because as well as working on computer programs I also love and enjoy drawing and painting.



My facebook group - RMRoche Design


For another part of this digital design project that I have been working on this semester, I had to produce a digitally designed book. I had the idea of creating a fairy tale that showed what I was like as a designer as well as hopefully also allowing my personality to shine through my work. Just to give you a taster of how I designed my book, below is a fairy that I produced using the program Illustrator.




Let me know what you think........comments are appreciated thanksx

No comments:

Post a Comment